THE COMMITMENT TO DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY / FAIR NOTICE
Roslund Auto Body Repair, Inc., the owner of this website, is committed to ensuring the website’s accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The web designer utilizes the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools to analyze its design. WAVE, developed by WebAIM at Utah State University and launched in 2001, comprises a suite of evaluation tools that assist in improving web content accessibility for individuals with disabilities. WAVE excels at identifying various accessibility errors, including compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). WebAIM is a nonprofit organization, as opposed to a for-profit organization.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2 is developed through the W3C process in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world. The goal is to provide a single shared standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY DIFFICULTIES ACCESSING THE WEB CONTENT YOU MUST TAKE THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Send a typewritten letter via U.S. Postal Service Certified Mail with a receipt to Roslund Auto Body Repair, Inc. at the following address: 3361 S Thompson St., Schenectady, NY 12306.
2.Send an email to email@example.com with the Certified Mail letter and the U.S. Postal Service Certified Mail Receipt attached.
In your letter, you must:
3. Provide a comprehensive and detailed description of the accessibility challenges you have encountered and how you have been denied access to the website.
4. Specify the name of the web page(s).
5. Indicate how many times you have visited the website and state the sole purpose of your visit. Was it for online shopping?
6. Provide the name of the Screen Reader you used.
Please note that without a typewritten letter addressing Paragraphs 3, 4, 5, and 6, along with a copy of the USPS Certified Mail receipt sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be unable to initiate a response to address the issue(s).
After receiving your letter and email, we will:
7. Promptly acknowledge the receipt of your letter.
8. We will commence a 30-day period to address any potential website-related issue(s). Upon resolution of the issue(s), we will notify you within the 30-day timeframe. If extra time is necessary to resolve the issue, we will inform you by the end of the 30-day period.
We genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter and look forward to collaboratively and amicably resolving any website page issues. Thank you for your support.